Last Updated: January 16, 2023
Information Collection & Types of Data Collected
Purpose of Collection
We collect this information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services offered by IAMTEAM.
- To provide our customers with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
- To contact our visitors and customers with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Means of Communication
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features, such as remembering your preferences or login details. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used by third-party advertisers and are used to track your browsing habits in order to deliver targeted advertising.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable cookies, some features of our website may not work properly.
We respect your right to privacy and provide you with the option to opt-out of certain data collection and usage practices. If you would like to opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us, you can do so by following the instructions included in each communication or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also opt-out of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, please note that disabling cookies may limit your ability to use certain features on our website.
If you have any concerns about the data we collect or how it is used, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to address your concerns and provide you with a satisfactory resolution.
Security of Your Personal Data
We take the security of your personal data seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction in line with industry standards.
We also have in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Website Analytics and Performance
Additionally, we may also use tools such as heat maps, session recordings, and user feedback surveys to further understand how our visitors interact with our website. This information is used to identify areas of our website that may be confusing or difficult to navigate, as well as to identify any technical issues that may be impacting the user experience.
We take the privacy of our website visitors seriously and have implemented measures to ensure that the data collected by these analytics services is anonymous and cannot be used to personally identify individual visitors. However, if you would like to opt-out of website analytics tracking, you may do so by disabling cookies on your browser or using a browser plugin such as Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide you with the services you have requested, or for as long as we have your permission to retain it. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will regularly review the personal information we hold and delete it securely when it is no longer needed. We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
If you have any questions about how long we will retain your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal data to third parties. We may share your personal data with our affiliates, service providers, and business partners for the purposes described in this Policy. We may also share your personal data in the event of a corporate transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, or if required by law or legal process.
Data Access and Control
You have the right to request access to your personal data that we collect and process. You can also request that we rectify, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data. You can also request to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to transmit it to another data controller. To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Policy on our website. You are advised to review this Policy periodically for any changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our data practices, please contact us by email at email@example.com.